Helpful Sites to Assist with Academics
- For Free. For Everyone. Forever. Includes log-ins for learners, parents, and teachers.
- Practices, instructional videos, content created by experts and resources for every subject and level, even Test Prep.
- Partnered with institutions like NASA, Museum of Modern Art, MIT, and more.
- Student study guides written by educators as companions to aid in understanding literature.
- Digital publishing company with free learning guides, test prep, etc. that has a teen friendly, approachable style vocabularyworkshop.com.
- Companion to the Sadlier Oxford Vocabulary Workshop offering practice tests in similar formats to each unit.
- esource to help students understand books with guides containing summaries and analysis.
- Bullet list style summaries of plot points and color-coded side by side analysis of literature.
- Link to student resources at the bottom right. Students will find free practice tests, notecards, and memory games to aid in study for vocabulary unit tests.
- Comprehensive notes from many high school textbooks containing notes, outlines, practice quizzes, timelines and more.
- Goal is to improve understanding not a free copy to plagiarize!
- Similar aid to coursenotes, but for math texts. Again, not a free copy to plagiarize!
- Aids with translation, dictionary, verb conjugation, interactive flashcards.
- A helpful site under the recommendation of Mr.Schott is “Crash Course.” Found on the YouTube Channel it has many playlists for study skills, biology, chemistry, etc.
Information on Sleep